Linda Glover enthusiastically joined Huff Realty in 2020 and has an engaging drive that is ready to work for her clients. Licensed in Kentucky and Ohio, her goal is to ensure that the home buying and selling process is fun, easy, and stress-free.
She spent the first decade of her professional career as a classically trained musician and teacher. She spent these years developing an entrepreneurial spirit of business-building. Linda has played in professional orchestras and maintained large studios of successful students in multiple states. She loves to share her focus, dedication and care, hustle, creative problem-solving strategies, positive attitude, attention to detail, and relationship-building skills to her career as a real estate agent.
- Linda is excited to be in the community working with her clients on all of their real estate needs.
- Her primary focus is on her clients' goals. She places other's needs and interest first.
- She strives to be a trusted advisor throughout the listing and buying process.
- Creative problem solving is Linda's key, differentiating strength.
- She is proactive, not reactive.
- Linda provides the best information so her clients can make informed decisions.
- She maintains a clear line of communication between herself and clients, and herself and the agents she works with.
- Linda continues the client relationship after the sale.
Linda grew up in Fort Thomas, Kentucky and lived in Tennessee, Louisiana, and Mississippi as a young adult and professional. Linda moved back home to Northern Kentucky in 2014 and has since reaffirmed it is an amazing place to live and raise her family.
Linda lives in Fort Thomas with her Mississippi-born husband, Jonathan, and their precious young daughters, Evelyn and Veda. They are all big fans of their alma mater, the LSU Tigers. She loves baking in her free-time and volunteers to bake birthday cakes for local children in foster care and also bakes wedding cakes for her friends.
She is excited to work with you to buy and sell your home and to help you to live out your dreams and goals of homeownership.